For Sale Vintage Kmart Rimfire/Aairgun Scope - Japan Optics - VGC

quesne

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
Zimbabwe Hunters Association
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Mauritius, Australia, U.S., Canada
I have a vintage Kmart rimfire scope I'd like to sell. It's in very good condition. There is a small amount of dust or a smudge at the extreme upper-right edge of the field-of-view. It's very small and at the extreme edge, so does not impede the functioning of the scope. The optics are otherwise very clean. $100 OBO. Shipping included anywhere in CONUS. Personal check, PMO or Venmo. Thanks for looking!

IMG_5477.JPG
IMG_5479.JPG
IMG_5481.JPG

I am attaching a few better photos, including inside the optics. You can see the smudge at the extreme top right @ 13:30 (it's very small):

IMG_5579.JPG
IMG_5580.JPG
IMG_5581.JPG
IMG_5583.JPG
IMG_5584.JPG
IMG_5585.JPG
IMG_5648_cropped.jpg

Bump and 5% reduction to $95 delivered OBO

Bump and 5% reduction to $90 delivered OBO

Bump! Thanks for looking :)

Bump! Thanks for looking :)

Wow, it’s KMart branded.
I think it’s been 40 years since KMart sold those types of sporting accessories in Australia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MohamedBid

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg