10% Off All Ammo - Moving Sale - Help Us Lighten The Load!

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We are moving to our new location this month. The website will be temporarily shut down for orders during this time (starting in a little over a week). The girls are working overtime the next couple of weekends to get your orders out before that happens.

All in-stock ammo is 10% off with coupon code: MovingAmmo

This includes a lot of premium hunting ammo to include Norma Dangerous Game, Bondstrike, Oryx, and Tipstrike lines in calibers from 22-250 Rem to 450 Rigby.

308winbondstrike.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are moving to our new location this month. The website will be temporarily shut down for orders during this time (starting in a little over a week). The girls are working overtime the next couple of weekends to get your orders out before that happens.

All in-stock ammo is 10% off with coupon code: MovingAmmo

This includes a lot of premium hunting ammo to include Norma Dangerous Game, Bondstrike, Oryx, and Tipstrike lines in calibers from 22-250 Rem to 450 Rigby.
Where are you moving to?

Congratulations on the move. I hope this means that your business is growing. (y)

Congratulations on the move. I hope this means that your business is growing. (y)
Thanks. We have grown a lot and have some big plans for the future. We have our customers— especially from this community—to thank for making it possible.

Norma 450 Rigby for $59 a box! :D How much of that Norma 450 Rigby solid do you have in stock?
It’s only $53.95 / box after the discount. - free shipping if you buy 3 or more boxes.

Still have several cases left.

I do too lol. I seem to buy something every time then an even better deal comes up.
The more you guys buy the more we can buy. Hoping to bring some some good stuff to market during the second half of this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
braveactivecop

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia