Anyone hunting Huntershill after May 16th

ryanjones

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
So I posted an earlier thread stating that I found out after I booked my airfare that I cannot take broadheads through Amsterdam (apparently they are far more lethal than the guns they allow to be transported through). Thanks to generosity of a fellow AHer (TXHunter65), my BHs will be getting there shortly before I arrive. I didn't even think about trying to get them back but figured I would reach out to see if anyone hunting Huntershill that resides in the US would be interested in transporting them back and shipping em to me. Of course I would leave money in the broadhead container to cover the shipping costs. I will also discuss with the owner about having them shipped from SA but I have heard about some reliability issues regarding SA shipping options.

There are international couriers that will do the job.

eg. DHL.

Thanks for advice. While I will trust a fellow hunter over any courier, I will use that option if need be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RicoHurwit

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia