Blaser R8 Pro 22-250 & 300 Win Mag

LES7

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Fellas…. pass on if you or anyone you know would be interested, it would be appreciated.

Blaser R8 Professional LH (neutral stock) w/ Blaser 2.8-20x50 ic scope. 22-250 barrel (fired 3 times) and a 300 win mag barrel (never fired).
It has a lockable hard case and comes with both bolt heads, both magazines, and all manuals and tools. Basically a brand new rifle that shoots awesome.
The scope is high end and the quick mounts to the barrels is a game changer.
With the money saved from buying new, you can add another barrel or 2, another scope, a RH bolt, or any combo.
I wouldn't be selling other than my personal collection has changed direction, and this one has got to go to fund other rifles.
I would consider trades for pretty much only CRF Left hand rifles, Winchester model 70's preferred. But email me, something you have may interest me?
Thanks for looking.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5923.jpg
IMG_5930.jpg
IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5931.jpg
IMG_5932.jpg
IMG_5934.jpg
IMG_5935.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you can buy R8 300 wm barrels with sights for $2300 on euro optic and a bit more for fluted smooth barrel. Selling the magnum barrel out of this set would make it a tough sell with only the 22-250 barrel. Only my 2 cents though....do what you will!

Hi can you sell the 300 win mag barrel separately?
Thanks
Maybe I should have asked here in thread instead of just sending him a PM at 9:18PM last night with that same questions, so as to have held my request in line :) Oh well, with this nice setup someone may buy the whole package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireplacesandstovesuk8533

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia