Bowhunting a GIANT warthog in Africa

Wihan

AH member
Reaction score
Media

I got lucky and harvested my new personal best warthog! This warthog was the perfect animal to harvest as he had only 2 lower teeth left and had just started losing condition.

I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to hunt at Kransberg safaris with my dad and brother!

Link to the video where I hunt this warthog in the link above #bowhunting #hunting

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 8.11.38 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I got lucky and harvested my new personal best warthog! This warthog was the perfect animal to harvest as he had only 2 lower teeth left and had just started losing condition.

I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to hunt at Kransberg safaris with my dad and brother!

Link to the video where I hunt this warthog in the link above #bowhunting #hunting
I actually watched this video 1 hour after you uploaded it. Going bow hunting next week, hopefully i will have a similar warthog to show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madhatter

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!