Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Good Day AH members.

We have a great opportunity for one of members. This is a hugely discounted hunt and allows the hunter to complete his Big 5 or dangerous 7 for half the price.

The cow is approximately 30 years old. This hunt needs to be done this year. This Big 5 hunt will take place in Limpopo Province of South Africa. This specific cow was dehorned in September 2015. The hunt includes 5 nights accommodation, permits and trophy fees.

Partner with us and hunt with the land owner to arrest the extinction of endangered species and African Bio diversity from urbanization and exotic sprawl. Secure the South African wilderness for our future generations. Without hunters our wildlife and habitat are at risk.
Much needed funding from this hunt will be directly put back into the reserve and protecting the species. With hunters $$$ we will be able to give our Rhino a fighting chance. You will get experience and see what Rhino conservation looks like on the frontline.

More photos can be provided.

All-inclusive price of $13,000 (includes permits if exporting to legal country)

$3,500 deposit secures hunt and dates.

Contact me on whatsapp 0027823571050 or email.

IMG_6303.jpg

Longest part is the permitting process...

Our experience is 3 weeks on average if all the correct documentation is submitted.

I will start the countdown clock on my permit application!! Hoping it is approved and looking forward to heading back to South Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasmin96O9

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia