Going to SCI Nashville to book Buffalo/Sable hunt in SA for 2025. Is this too late to book a hunt?

Harry Branca

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I made my reservations to the 2025 SCI Nashville Convention. This will be my 1st national convention. I'm planning on finding and booking a South Africa hunt for both Cape Buffalo and Sable. I've been to SA before on a Plains game hunt. But my dream hunt has always been for a big Cape Buff 42"+ and a respectable dark black Sable. Is this a good time to book a hunt for 2025 or should I plan on doing this ahead of time? I do have some outfitters I'm targeting, but I really wanted to meet them 1st. I'd hate to get to Nashville and find out that I waited too long, or am I planning it just right! Also any recommendations on SA Safari Outfitters for this dream hunt? Thanks!!!

That sounds fun.

You will find someone - January is not to late.

Sable hunting can vary in SA. Be sure you know what you are looking for and ask direct questions. The good ones will have no problem answering you in a straight forward manner.

I made my reservations to the 2025 SCI Nashville Convention. This will be my 1st national convention. I'm planning on finding and booking a South Africa hunt for both Cape Buffalo and Sable. I've been to SA before on a Plains game hunt. But my dream hunt has always been for a big Cape Buff 42"+ and a respectable dark black Sable. Is this a good time to book a hunt for 2025 or should I plan on doing this ahead of time? I do have some outfitters I'm targeting, but I really wanted to meet them 1st. I'd hate to get to Nashville and find out that I waited too long, or am I planning it just right! Also any recommendations on SA Safari Outfitters for this dream hunt? Thanks!!!
Good day mr @Harry Branca ill will be able to assist you with Cape Buffalo and Sable.
Will be sending you a DM
Kind regards
Derian Koekemoer
www.dksafaris.co.za

Hi Harry hope you are well ? Sampie Potgieter here from Limpopo North Safaris, we have some spectacular areas in Limpopo with both buffalo and sable on them and would be thrilled to assist you in planning and making your dream hunt come true. Our website is www.1limpoponorthsafris.com
We have large areas and plentiful animals. I’ll send you a dm also and we can talk.

Spear Safaris, Ernest Dyason will be there!! He actually even will be awarded SCI Professional Hunter of the year and is absolutely amazing. He has a profile here and will have a booth there.

I too want a 42+ Buffalo, but I would look at Rowland Ward requirements to qualify. Make sure your outfitter can meet those requirements.

Hi Harry. It's never too late to book a hunt. I'm sending you a DM. We have a great Buffalo Package available for 2025 and some real good genetics as well.

You are definitely not too late to book for next year. This year will be my first SCI show as well. I'm thinking I should leave my credit card at home!! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaimkmba

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia