Hunting In Mozambique - A Safari Like No Other - Lipilichi Safaris / Huntersinc

PhotoCollector73

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
"In an untrodden corner of Africa lies one of Africa's last great wildernesses. Lipilichi Wilderness is an incredible hunting paradise - full of vast herds of buffalo, a diversity of plainsgame, and an unbelievable big cat population. Hunting in Mozambique truly is a safari like no other - a passionate big game hunter's dream."

Great video and beautiful country. Thanks for sharing

"In an untrodden corner of Africa lies one of Africa's last great wildernesses. Lipilichi Wilderness is an incredible hunting paradise - full of vast herds of buffalo, a diversity of plainsgame, and an unbelievable big cat population. Hunting in Mozambique truly is a safari like no other - a passionate big game hunter's dream."

Just a little info about the HuntersInc. team that made this video. They are wonderful people and wonderful to deal with! When I was struggling with the editing of Cries of the Savanna, Jocelyn Engel (Editor in Chief of Hunters Inc.) felt so strongly about the book that she offered to do the editing, find me a cover artist, and enlist beta readers from Africa to make sure it was accurate, etc. It is not an understatement to say that her work and expertise helped take Cries of the Savanna to the next level. I am forever grateful to her for her hard work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasmin96O9

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia