Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.47.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.46 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.45.jpeg
Here with is our special Plainsgame Package for AH enthusiasts

These hunts will take place on our hunting area close to Thabazimbi or in our Waterberg camp, using the luxury tented camps which will act as base camp-about 3.5 Hours drive from Johannesburg.
This offer can be done by bow or rifle
Included in the hunt:

- 6 nights 5 full hunting days

- 2 x Blue Wildebeast Trophy

- 2x Zebra Trophy

- 2 x Impala Trophy

- 2 x Blesbuck cull female

- 2 x Impala cull female

- Full catering and drinks (water, soft drinks, local beer and wine in moderation)
- Services of a registered and licensed big 5 Professional hunter and experienced trackers and skinners
- Pick up and drop off at OR international Airport in Johannesburg.
- Transportation on the hunting area and recovery of trophies with fully rigged hunting Vehicles.
- Transportation of trophies to Amara taxidermy a visit to the taxidermist can also be arranged on route to hunting area or back to airport after the hunt as the taxidermy is ideally located 30 minute drive from the hunting area or Trophy pickup can be arranged by your Taxidermist

Hunting Method and Terrain:

We will use hunting vehicle to locate tracks or game and proceed from there on foot. The hunting area is flat with with hard dark red soil. the area is rich in manganese and lime affecting soil color. Vegetation varies shrubs to thick bush ideal habitat for kudu , impala bushbuck nyala etc. Expected shooting distances will be less than 150 yards. This hunt is available to both Rifle and bow hunters. Bow hunters can choose to walk and stalk or to hunt from blinds and hides over salt licks and or water.

Lodging : Fully serviced luxury tented camp with all necessary amenities all with en suite bathroom/ showers. Solar and gas powered to avoid power outages etc.

Trophy Quality: The area is well know for exceptional Impala, Kudu, Warthog

Cost: 1x 2 will be $8500 all in
1x 1 will be $4500

Guiding:
Our hand picked and highly skilled Ph's will be guiding these hunts on our area to ensure high quality hunt and experience. Contact: email sampie.potgieter01@gmail.com or phone and whatsApp +27630762299 or I can be contacted through Africahunting.com

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.44 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.43.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.44 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-17 at 18.17.46.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennethmass

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia