Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi everyone!!

So Unfortunately I'm missing out on our marketing trip this year due to visa troubles, It seems that quite a few outfitters and guides have had some problems.
But not to worry. Jaco and Lindie has managed to make their way over there! Feel free to pop into the KWALATA SAFARI'S booth at the Las vegas SCI convention, booth #1708 to start planning your next adventure!!

Be sure to mention AH for some great deals, we still have a couple of slots open for this year!!

Happy hunting and hope to see you soon!!

Best regards

Aj Fourie.

SCI Booth #1708

Feel free to pop into the KWALATA SAFARI'S booth at the Las Vegas SCI convention, to start planning your next adventure!!

Know it’s a bit late but never had a chance to set out of the booth during the show! a good problem to have I reckon!! See you in Houston at HSC feel free to come by for a visit!!

my best always
Jaco Strauss

5F1E1F3E-F78C-432B-93E4-E64244808412.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be stopping by the Hou show for a bit.

See you in Houston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominikZgo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia