Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We are working on inventory this week and have added some brass that was showing out of stock on the website as well as a few new things:

+Added more Norma 416 Rigby (roughly 1000 pieces of this left)
+Added 6 pieces of Norma 470 NE. Sorry wish there was more, but might be a worthwhile add-on for someone
+Added more PPU 375 H&H
+Added Nosler 300 H&H

+Adding some additional 8x68S brass, a little more loaded ammo like 416 Rem Mag, as well as few other unique items.

-Also, we'll be adding a firearms category to the website in the days to come.

RRP Logo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Inventory Update:

+ 500 Jeffery - 100 pieces of New Nosler head stamp 500 Jeffery

+ A few thousand pieces of 22 PPC still in stock - I mention this because it's selling faster than any other caliber right now. Apparently Lapua isn't doing another run on 220 Russian anytime soon, and Norma 22 PPC is drying up too.

Updated with the last (19) pieces of R-P 300 H&H Mag brass now listed ($37.95). We fielded some calls today about this and the norma being out of stock. Wish we had more, but we have some other unique/harder to find stuff on the horizon.

We appreciate your business.

Adding some more new brass (a few more scarce things, some in very limited quantity):

+ 257 Weatherby Mag - Norma
+ 338 Win Mag - Norma
+ 6mm Norma BR - Norma
+ 6mm PPC - Norma
+ 6mm ARC - Starline
+ 300 Win Mag - Norma

Yeah, what is up with the continuing brass shortage? Over 3 and a half years since it started and it continues, even with copper prices lower than they were. I emailed Barnes about a month ago about .338WM brass. Surprisingly, I received a response the next day. I was told they were having a difficult time finding brass that met their stringent requirements. One can find bullets, even seconds and overruns, everywhere CHEAP and most powder and primers are available albeit at premium prices, but brass continues to be MIA. I'm perplexed?

Barnes uses a lot of brass made by Norma. Weatherby also uses Norma brass. I don't have a lot of insight into production schedules overseas, but it seems a lot of brass is either going to manufacturing loaded ammo. When that happens, it doesn't always work out where extra is available for the handling market. We're going to keep working what we can from our end though.

Barnes uses a lot of brass made by Norma. Weatherby also uses Norma brass. I don't have a lot of insight into production schedules overseas, but it seems a lot of brass is either going to manufacturing loaded ammo. When that happens, it doesn't always work out where extra is available for the handling market. We're going to keep working what we can from our end though.
True. But it's always been that way. Something has changed since Covid. Before that, reloading brass in MOST common cartridges was plentiful and reasonably priced. Now, many common brass cases, including even .300WM are MIA. If you do find it, it's three times the price it was 4 years ago. Something stinks and it's not my armpits as I used deodorant this morning. LOL

Added some more new Norma brass:

+35 Whelen
+375 H&H Mag
+270 WSM
+300 RUM
+30-06 Springfield

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrewslugh

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia