Animals to be hunted:
Spotted Hyena
Civet
Bushpig on bait
Jackal
Porcupine

Add a
-Honey Badger for $ 900.00
-Brown Hyena for $ 3 500.00 ( non importable into the US ) Skull replica can made.

Experience the wonders that night in Africa holds and join us in pursuit of these cunning and shy night critters.

There is not a lot of things that can get your heart going like a Hyena or Bushpig coming into a bait site with Lions roaring in the background. This is exactly what we are offering. At our homebase in the Waterberg we have had great success in hunting these animals.

The mountains and abundance of water create the perfect environment for these creatures to flourish. Nights are usually filled with numerous sightings of different critters that can also be harvested if wanted to by the hunter.

The hunt will take place on our 10 000 acre homebase on the foothills of the Waterberg Mountains a mere 2 hour drive from Johannesburg International airport.

The Spotted Hyena will be hunted at one of our other properties on the Limpopo River (12 000acres) or a property open to the Kruger National Park (9000acres). This also provides the hunter with the opportunity of doing some extra sightseeing and experiencing more of our beautiful country.

Both areas have healthy populations of Spotted Hyena. Both of these areas offer exceptional hunting next to some of South-Africa’s biggest river systems where we have harvested exceptional daytime trophies as well such as Limpopo Bushbuck and monstrous Waterbuck and Nyala.

Baiting of these animals will be done at least 2 weeks before the hunt will commence to ensure the highest possibility of success. Baiting is also included in the package price.

Rifle rental with a Thermal Scope is also available @ $50.00 p/day ammunition included.

The opportunity to harvest species during the morning sessions will also be available. This can be done from our pricelist.
This package will be all inclusive for 7 days /8 nights

Key inclusions-
  • Transfer from Johannesburg Int Airport to hunting area and back,
  • All meals , drinks and beverages ( Beer and Wine )
  • Laundry services
  • Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle
  • Field prep of trophy and transport to taxidermy.
Key Exclusions:
  • All cost incurred before and after safari
  • Taxidermy and shipping cost
  • Rifle hire and ammunition if needed
  • Hard Liquor ( Whiskey , Gin )

Additional Hunters/Observers can be added.
Additional hunting/ sight-seeing days can be added.

We are looking forward to AH members joining us on this incredible hunting experience.

Rouan

tempImageXZNPHG.jpg

PHOTO-2023-11-06-14-35-14.jpg

PHOTO-2023-11-06-14-38-11.jpg

Attachments

• PHOTO-2023-11-06-14-35-58.jpg
    PHOTO-2023-11-06-14-35-58.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 82
That’s fun. I’m jealous of whoever can make it out for this hunt.

Tsala knows night hunting, they assisted me with getting bush pig, civet, and honey badger all with a bow, and I also missed a genet which still haunts me! I hope to do a spotted hunt with them in the future.

Thank you so much for the generous comments Jeff.

One of the major factors of night hunting is preparation , scouting areas , trail cams and baiting , well in advance before the client arrives.

We still have one of these packages available for the 2024 season and the Bushpig are hitting the baitpiles like clockwork.

IMG_9615.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunted with Tsala several times, done well, recommend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshmsh

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia