www.africahunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
We are collaborating with African Park for the conservation of wildlife in the eastern part of C.A.R. The biggest threat for this region are the nomads with their cows who are illegal in this part of the country and the local population don't want them. Our combined effort start really to pay and our two companies are aiming for the long terms with both us have an agreement with the government of C.A.R for 25 years. We are sharing the same goal protecting this unique biodiversity and not only the hunting species!!!

We were established before them in this region but having them with all their equipment and logistics!!

We are seeing some big progress!

Let me know if you like this kind of contents

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.12.59 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting & informative. CAR really has a lot to offer in terms of biodiversity and wilderness. Hopefully it can be protected for future generations. It’s good to see people doing long term planning in terms of land use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HPWAdela99

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia