Sable takes on a Rhino

Interesting video.

Don't think the sable would be alive very long if he tried that with a black rhino.

Not really surprising
Sable bulls are very aggressive. They want everything to go their way and dont like backing down

Yes they do
Go down like that to fight each other

F***** Awesome video. What zoo was that at. I would make a trip there to see that in person. Along the same note. I remember see a postcard in early 80's in a postcard rack (I don't think they exist anymore) in the Hwange National, that had picture of one horned Sable walking away from a dead lion. The other horn was in the chest of the lion. The lion was either a lionesse or a young male. Have any of you see this picture before or one similar?

Haven’t seen that particular picture but P H capstick wrote about a sable that killed a lion around a swimming pool.
Still are postcards but they require you to put them in an envelope before you mail them. I always send cards to My kids when I’m off hunting somewhere-they collect them, with the foreign postmarks

The there was the sable that stabbed that lioness at a water hole. It is the only animal I've had jitters about on a hunt, my PH said be prepared for a charge and I was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshmsh

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia