www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
Hunt Report Continues, Part 6 of 6 = European Group of Hunting Friends (some of them on their 5th Safari with us) had a ‘Wish List of Species’ that allowed us to host them in the East Cape, North Cape & the Kalahari during the same Safari. I had no choice but to split up the report into different parts….
J30_6121.jpg
J30_7053.jpg
J30_6479.jpg
J30_6270.jpg
J30_6936.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-30 at 4.33.55 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-29 at 11.35.44 AM.jpg
CosminKlhri.jpg

Thank you for browsing Part 6 (the KALAHARI section) covering yet another successful Trophy Hunting Safari….
Like all others before, our KALAHARI hunts never disappoint, we hunt the same concession since 2013 – spotting and excellent tracking on the ‘spoor’ always provides memorable walk & stalk experiences! Enjoy our selection of photos covering this hunt for the species that are now in the salt room!
Some members from this group, along with friends joining them have already booked the next hunt for later this season... so watch this space!
Get in touch via messenger, WhatsApp or email, let my team and I create perfect everlasting hunting memories with you.
We offer, we deliver – we get you into positions to harvest your wanted species.
Book your safari with us today!

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/jYhwrL7vPrRmQxUA/?mibextid=qi20mg
Francois Dorfling: +27 82 826 5580

Latest footage available on our YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/@umlilosafaris

HO: ZA/EC 202206000021565

Directly from Francois Dorfling, the Owner of Umlilo Safaris – Good day to you, thank you for taking time to look at my post and showing possible interest. Southern Africa has so many Outfitters and destinations (the good, the bad and the ugly), so we highly value every prospective client crossing our path and always welcome back returning clients. Since our start 24 years ago, I am personally handling all package calculations and booking enquiries, so PLEASE get in touch with me and let my team and I host also you, your family and your hunting friends on an unforgettable Southern African Hunting Experience. Your hunt will be exclusive, we don’t take double bookings, your hunting party will be our only guests during your safari with us. We are also your first point of contact for your complete taxidermy process as we firmly believe your safari only actually ends when you receive your trophies at home. Talk soon & Best wishes!
J30_7364.jpg
J30_2940.jpg
Buffalo Collage-1.jpg
Crocodile-Collage-3.jpg
J30_5964-Enhanced-nrAH.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PenelopeDx

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!