SOUTH AFRICA: Limcroma Safaris

Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Nambiba
Just returned from my first visit to Limcroma. I booked a cull hunt.
The lodge and food was the best I have experienced in 15 visits to South Africa.
All the staff were first class. I shoot 12 cull animals, sable warthog impala, weildeest.
I will also mention the pick up. On arrival we were picked up by a ph from Limcroma, on the return, we used the shuttle bus. The shuttle bus teams accompanied me into the Johnnasburg airport.
In the past I was dropped off outside on the road.
Other outfitters take note

As to the flights from the Uk.
Unfortunately I booked with British Airways, as I was taking firearms.
It took 2 1/2 hours at the check in desk at london, and even longer leaving Johnnasburg. Plus the charged me for me check in bag
British Airways and total rubbish

3A9623EB-06CD-4811-8F96-6CDD1229D9B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear of your successful safari with Limcroma. They are great folks..! Hannes does it right!

Post some photos and more details of your trip if you can...(y)

Dang Gordon, my wife Janet who sat next to you during many of those dinners at Sable Valley Lodge thought you were having a great time and enjoyed your company! Took 46 hours total for Wendell, Tammy, Janet and I to get home, albeit we visited Vic Falls after leaving Limcroma, but either way we are planning to return next year, was just a great place to be.....

Fantastic! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congrats, seems like you had a great time. !

I will go again, but never will I fly with British Airways. From what I have recently read transporting firearms is becoming difficult.

Congratulations, thanks for posting.

I will go again, but never will I fly with British Airways. From what I have recently read transporting firearms is becoming difficult.
Good decision. BA is horrible in general these days and even worse with firearms.

Awesome job Sir! Thank you for sharing your Limcroma Safaris experience here on the AH.com Forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieNok

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia