Team Norma's Tac-22 Takes 3rd Place At The U.S. National Steel Championships.

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Trenton Mitsuoka
Team Norma-USA

Norma-USA's Tac-22 wins another one for me! The weather was in the mid 70's and raining most of the time at the Smith & Wesson U.S. Steel Nationals in Smyrna Beach Florida. Tac 22's outstanding reliability in these untoward conditions boosted me to podium. The competition was fierce and a failure to fire would drop a competitor 3 to 4 places in the results. The Tac-22's flawless functioning kept me in third place by a mere 0.15 seconds in the Open Rimfire Rifle Division.

3rd_US_Steel_Nationals_sm.jpg

I also managed to win the plate rack side match. The contest involved shooting a rimfire plate rack of 6 plates with a Tactical Solutions X-ring iron sight rifle. I won with a time of 1.32 seconds and was given the plate rack used in the side match as the prize. Since I flew in from California, I decided to donate the rack to a local Junior shooter that could cart it home with them. I chose Piper Hattox from Mississippi. She is a high level junior competitive shooter with a bright future ahead of her.

TRENTON2_850x350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChangDimon

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia