Wanted Nosler 416 Rigby Ammo & 458 Lott Ammo

csmith478

AH member
Reaction score
Hey all, I’m looking for these 2. Just one box of each. Building a display one day of different rifles and it’d be cool to have these rounds on display to match the other rounds I have.

Happy to pay full shipping costs. I live in Atlanta, GA. Thank you for your time.

Chris

This company on Etsy makes neat looking displays.
Doesn't look like they do 416 Rigby nor 458 Lott stock/normally.

However, they have this custom option, and before you freak out over the price, the guy notes that isn't the price. In fact the price may be the exact same as the normal ones, just depends upon what you want. For reference, his 375 H&H bullet display is $90.

Anyways, go look and see, and if you like it, email him about what you want specifically and see what he says about price.

Or, if this wasn't what you were thinking at all... ignore it.

1667322783018.png

This company on Etsy makes neat looking displays.
Doesn't look like they do 416 Rigby nor 458 Lott stock/normally.

However, they have this custom option, and before you freak out over the price, the guy notes that isn't the price. In fact the price may be the exact same as the normal ones, just depends upon what you want. For reference, his 375 H&H bullet display is $90.

Anyways, go look and see, and if you like it, email him about what you want specifically and see what he says about price.

Or, if this wasn't what you were thinking at all... ignore it.

View attachment 497781
Thank you so much. I’ll look into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tybnmert657

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia