Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
10 days hunting @ $ 850 day plus trophy fee $8000 .. total $16500 . This includes your scout fees / Taxes / concession fees / transfer from Bulawayo or Vic Falls airport to camp and return. 3 meals a day plus beverages / daily laundry all staff and PH services & hunting vehicle .

Not included is :
Staff and PH gratuities at your discretion.
Ivory registration and CITES Tag $250

For further information don’t hesitate to contact me on email: nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

or whattsap +263772450375

Image1651576307.226115.jpg
Image1651576357.298324.jpg

September is a good time . You can email me or whattsapp me for more information if necessary and book your hunt if this is still you want to do.

I’m doing this hunt with Wayne in June of 2023. Looking forward to it.

10 days hunting @ $ 850 day plus trophy fee $8000 .. total $16500 . This includes your scout fees / Taxes / concession fees / transfer from Bulawayo or Vic Falls airport to camp and return. 3 meals a day plus beverages / daily laundry all staff and PH services & hunting vehicle .

Not included is :
Staff and PH gratuities at your discretion.
Ivory registration and CITES Tag $250

For further information don’t hesitate to contact me on email: nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

or whattsap +263772450375

View attachment 464743View attachment 464744
Nice

Why can't I win the Lotto :cry: :cry:

If one is a hyper-talented bushthornzim hunter and wears colonial attire, it is possible to take 2 big boys in a day and spend the balance of your trip reducing the nations beer store while hunting in the high grass + rocks for evasive creatures. I would encourage everyone to look into this opportunity. Seriously.

Why can't I win the Lotto :cry: :cry:
If I lived where you do my credit card would be maxed out on TF's and I would be in serious dept. Good on you for such restraint.

Wayne's hunt is a good deal, I did this with him many years ago, the memories are still crystal clear and the story retold so many times. What a life time experience. I also need a lotto win for a repeat.

MB

Just means I have to work harder and hope that my clients pay on time.
Dreams are there to be chased.

Very nice offer, Zim is on the list to hunt one of these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swag

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia