Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life Member, SCI Life Member, DSC
Hunted
US, South Africa
1. Has anyone bought anything online from Krale.shop? Their prices seem low on barrels especially semi weight or match and there prices seem almost too low on bolts.

2. Does any company make aftermarket fiber optic open sights for barrels with open sights? My old eyes have a hard time seeing anything else these days.

Thanks

Jaye

1. Has anyone bought anything online from Krale.shop? Their prices seem low on barrels especially semi weight or match and there prices seem almost too low on bolts.

2. Does any company make aftermarket fiber optic open sights for barrels with open sights? My old eyes have a hard time seeing anything else these days.

Thanks

Jaye
Hi Jaye,
Contact Titanium Gunworks, Klaus makes an excellent open sight replacement for Blasers.
He is also very good to deal with and his LED sight is excellent for old eyes.

I looked at them online today and like the LED sight they have. Do you know if they ship to the US?

I just received an email from Klaus saying the German government would not allow him to ship the open sights to the US. However they allow him to ship a scope mount. lol

That’s not going to happen Jaye.
Years ago Klaus gave me a spare set of LED sights to suit an R8, as part of a Thankyou for a larger order.
I am going to give them to you.
Send me your address privately and I will post them to you from Australia.
Allan

Thanks

Jaye

I bought a number of items from Krale including expensive competition pneumatic pistol. They were easy and decent to deal with. I haven’t purchased firearm parts but given my previous experience with them I would not hesitate to.

I bought a number of items from Krale including expensive competition pneumatic pistol. They were easy and decent to deal with. I haven’t purchased firearm parts but given my previous experience with them I would not hesitate to.
Thanks for the info. There prices for R8 stuff is great

@jbirdwell - Have you given any thought to moving to a red dot optic?

I have aging eyes as well and have found red dots to be just the ticket for quick sight acquisition and accurate shots out to 100 yards. Options abound, especially for a Blaser starting with a Blaser RD20 or you could go with a micro red dot.

I have aging eyes as well and have found red dots to be just the ticket for quick sight acquisition and accurate shots out to 100 yards. Options abound, especially for a Blaser starting with a Blaser RD20 or you could go with a micro red dot.
I’ve already switched to a red dot on my edc pistol so it would not be much of a leap to put one on a rifle

I’ve already switched to a red dot on my edc pistol so it would not be much of a leap to put one on a rifle
The Blaser RD20 is about as simple as it gets and includes a QD mount. This eliminates the need to add in a mount (additional cost and one more thing to go wrong with loose fasteners) along with the added height above the bore that comes with it.

Krale is a Dutch store. Bought my first.22lr there

I’ve got the RD 20 and find it superior to the tactical variants, for the intended purpose of hunting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReinaBrand

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia