2026 Safari Planning

RStien321

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Im beginning to plan a 2026 Safari. Might be a bit early, but it will be my brothers first time and I want to make sure I am doing a thorough job planning. Trying to put together some good options and find the right outfitter that meets our hunts needs.

Details:
Party size: 2-5 male hunters traveling without spouses

Game desired: General plains game hunt (Impala, Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra). Kudu, Nyala, and Sable are of interest. Personally would love to find a good deal on a Cape buffalo bull, cull bull or even cow.

Time frame: Mid June through July 2026

Location: Open, likely more interested in South Africa Limpopo region or similar.

Other notes: Not looking for over the top accommodations. Good food, good camp fire, clean room and bed and we’re good to go!

I'd highly suggest atleast contacting @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS
Great family to hunt with and lots of great reports to read over.
Enjoy the research portion of the adventure!

Good post. There will be several good sponsor outfitters responding

Hello RStien321,

We can accommodate your request. I will follow up with a DM.
Conrad

Good day mr @RStein321 I will send you a DM. We are already taking in bookings for 2026.
Regards
Derian

Good day!
I believe we can meet your expectations! Will send you a DM!
Best regards
Johan

Hello RStien321
We certainly tick all the requirements you mentioned.
Send an e-mail if you are interested.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Good day sir!
I believe we will be a good fit for your requirements.
I'll send you a DM with more info.

Good day sir

What u looking for is exactly what we do all the time

Will send you a dm

Regards

Good Day Sir

Tsala Safaris can certainly help with your requirements.

I will send you a pm with more details.

Regards

Rouan

Im beginning to plan a 2026 Safari. Might be a bit early, but it will be my brothers first time and I want to make sure I am doing a thorough job planning. Trying to put together some good options and find the right outfitter that meets our hunts needs.

Details:
Party size: 2-5 male hunters traveling without spouses

Game desired: General plains game hunt (Impala, Blesbok, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra). Kudu, Nyala, and Sable are of interest. Personally would love to find a good deal on a Cape buffalo bull, cull bull or even cow.

Time frame: Mid June through July 2026

Location: Open, likely more interested in South Africa Limpopo region or similar.

Other notes: Not looking for over the top accommodations. Good food, good camp fire, clean room and bed and we’re good to go!

I recommend taking a serious look at Limcroma Safaris. My husband and I had the best outfitted experience of our lives with them. Limcroma specializes in accommodating couples on safari. They have an incredible program for non-hunting spouses that will keep them very happy and busy on any days they don't want to be out in the bush hunting with the husbands. Accommodations are first-class and the logistics could not be more convenient. Get in touch with Dan who is the rep for Limcroma Safaris here on the site. He is a fantastic resource in helping you plan.

Hi @RStien321

I second the recommendation for Limcroma Safaris. I can't imagine a better place to do a couple's safari. My husband and I are planning a return trip ourselves. Limcroma has two lodges with great accommodations, amazing food, and the staff will go above and beyond at every opportunity to exceed your expectations! The small details they pay attention to make all the difference!

Feel free to message me if you have questions or would like more details about our safari with them.

I'd highly suggest atleast contacting @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS
Great family to hunt with and lots of great reports to read over.
Enjoy the research portion of the adventure!
Also two years out never too soon to plan and book a safari given the best outfitters like @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS can fill up. This outfitter is simply outstanding!!!

Dear RStien321 we as Limpopo North Safaris will be thrilled to assist you planning your hunt.

www.1limpoponorthsafaris.com

We have some large areas in the Limpopo to hunt out of covering nearly 21 000 acres with a wide variety of animals all of which you just mentioned and more.

I'll send you a DM with more info.

Regards
Sampie

I recommend taking a serious look at Limcroma Safaris. My husband and I had the best outfitted experience of our lives with them. Limcroma specializes in accommodating couples on safari. They have an incredible program for non-hunting spouses that will keep them very happy and busy on any days they don't want to be out in the bush hunting with the husbands. Accommodations are first-class and the logistics could not be more convenient. Get in touch with Dan who is the rep for Limcroma Safaris here on the site. He is a fantastic resource in helping you plan.
“Traveling WITHOUT spouses”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirkSleep

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia