A Great Outfitter, Person and Friend Lon Denny Has Passed

I never met Lon, but he was my "kinda" guy. Almost 10 years ago I was looking for the cheapest way to get a 404 Jeffery. Lon contacted me via PM and said, "I got just what you are looking for." He was RIGHT. I still have it and will most likely pass it on to my youngest grandson. RIP Lon, we all miss you.

RIP Lon! You passed with the great respect of many. A lot to be proud of. A life fully lived.

Godspeed to his family and loved ones.

My condolences to his family and to all of you guys here at AH. I always liked reading his matter of fact posts, he told it like it was.

Rest in Peace and condolences to the family.

I hunted with/by Lon. I was in his camp in Simbabwe.
Without an sucsess, but had great days, great nights at the campfire, pp.

He was an man by the word.
I liked him.

R.i.P.

What a wealth of knowledge is out there, thank you.
To many died to soon, shame.
Lon

His last post here in the forum...
Only some days before...

I am so very sad to be reading this. I just hunted with Tokoloshe last month and got to meet Lon, Liesl and staff. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. I enjoyed the times I got to set with him and visit and I will treasure the axe he gave me to take home to display with my elephant. I got to be part of his birthday party and video the songs and love showered on him by family and friends. He will be missed…Africa has lost one of her best!

Sad to read this news. Lon was a quality individual who lived his dream. Condolences to Liesl and the family. RIP.

Under the wide and starry sky,
Dig the grave and let me lie.
Glad did I live and gladly die,
And I laid me down with a will

This be the verse you grave for me:
Here he lies where he longed to be;
Home is the sailor, home from sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.

Robert Lewis Stevenson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allenvoift

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia