Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Saskatchewan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, 30 US states and counting
Actually my bags have been packed for 3 weeks...leaving tomorrow afternoon...Delta to ATL...then JNB...then overnight at Africa Sky this time...then fly to Polokwane...then drive all over Limpopo for a week chasing tiny 10 and night critters with a 22 Hornet...BUT I've got a 416 just in case something interesting on quota pops up. I will write up a report when I return.

Last edited:
Right now we have made a plan for Sharpes grysbok, klippie, red duiker, steenbok and some night critters. We will see how it goes.

Safe travels, looking for a hunt report of a successful hunt!!

Awesome!! :D Beers:

What outfitter are you using?

Dieter Prinsloo of Mattanja Safaris, a forum sponsor. We’ve had some good hunts together and this one is shaping up to be a lot of fun.

Dieter Prinsloo of Mattanja Safaris, a forum sponsor. We’ve had some good hunts together and this one is shaping up to be a lot of fun.
Excellent! Cant wait for your report:A Big Hello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robotvacuummops0046

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia