Bird Hunting Pictures

I was scrolling through this thread and saw mention of Bon Secour and thought, “I know that place!”. My mother is from Stockton, Alabama- up the road from you. If you’re familiar with Bryant’s Landing on the Tensaw River, that was her family.
I’ve spent a lot of time up that way. Hunted most of the bays and backwaters up there. From the mid nineties to early 2000’s. Then it started getting too crowded for my taste. Surprising numbers and a great variety of ducks up that way.

Not sure what has happened to BS bay , the silt is just a guess. We could sit at our property where the river dumps into the bay and see multiple hundreds of ducks, canvasback, redhead, scaup, bufflehead, scoters and red breasted mergansers and the occasional goldeneye and puddle duck. Lucky to see a dozen of anything now.

We have a lot around in certain places and I always enjoy a big water diver shoot. This season was kind of weird for me on my inland sea with tough hunting. That is getting ice bound as we speak, so I'll move to the salt water for a week in November. Good times for sure.
That sounds like a good time . Where do you hunt? Of course without being too specific . I know how secretive waterfowlers are!! LOL

bc1053ce-af3e-4d03-b78e-468c7201e54c.jpeg
Can’t say this took a lot of skill, but I will say it was a damn good time. Argentina

That sounds like a good time . Where do you hunt? Of course without being too specific . I know how secretive waterfowlers are!! LOL
I hunt near Wasilla, AK early in the year for puddlers, then move to interior Alaska for divers until freezeup. I don't hunt saltwater every year but usually go down towards Ketchikan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominikFio

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia