Botswana Cancellation Hunt

How many days are included in the package deals you posted above?

TXhunter
That package is for 6 full hunting days. Thank you

31c39806-127f-4b50-8a8c-c89fbb419dd1.jpg

Hello everyone
Just got word the cancellation was canceled. We still have this hunt available.
Thank you

I've never hunted with NKWE but I know the area around Ghanzi and the Central Kalahari is my favorite of all the parts of Africa I've been. This is a great opportunity! The reason I love the area is an intangible I can't explain exactly. Watch a San tracker work a track and if you are any kind of hunter, you may understand ? :)

Last edited:
86134770-f6a7-4829-9e9a-b243464f7bca.jpg

6a279320-1c35-4c52-a656-496df232f140.jpg

Big Kudu Down

2635013e-d0d4-4a2d-a29f-daf208b4b356.jpg

Another big kudu down

22716a9c-e363-49d0-a53a-c1c314e3cc92.jpg

Gentlemen, that’s me in the photos. I booked with NKWE because I wanted to hunt wild animals in a wild place. I say without hesitation- this place is amazing, full of more animals than I ever thought possible, and a true fair-chase hunt. The trophy quality is astounding. My Kudu measured 57 inches…and isn’t the biggest we have seen. There are few places on earth like this.

If you are looking for a true African experience, chasing wild animals in a wild place- this is your hunt.

I still have 6 days…more to follow.

Hi WAB we do not hunt at Bokamoso. We are outside of Ghanzi.

Reactions: WAB
Gotcha, I was curious, Werner is a good friend of ours. Thought you might be over his way.

Geez, if I didn't already have all the animals it would be something to add prior to my Tiny Ten end of August.

Great offer!

As I wrap up my hunt, I wanted to update- if you are into giant Kudu, this is heaven. I saw 4 55 in bulls over the last few days and two that were 60 or better. Almost took one of those but just wasn’t in range. Not that I can complain as Jaco has exceeded every expectation…monster Kudu, Waterbuck…everything that I came for.

If you are chasing that trophy size…this is the place. Plus, the foods great and the accomodations are first rate.

Once I get back stateside, I will do a full hunt report. It’s going to be big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarMajors

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia