AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hello All

This hunt will be for all management animals. The hunt will take place in Ghanzi Botswana. Arrival and departure will be Maun airport. Roughly 3 hours drive to camp. Camp will consist of safari tents or chalet (hunters choice). This package is for 7 full hunting days, and is priced at 2 hunters to 1 PH with each hunter taking a package. You will be hunting the Kalahari of Botswana with over 100,000 hectares available for us to hunt.

Included:
All accommodations meals and drinks (beer wine and local spirits)
Transfers to and from Maun Airport
Rifle Use (if needed, we only ask you pay for ammo used)
Rifle permit (if bringing your own)
Professional Hunter, trackers and skinners

Excluded:
Airfare
Any before or after expenses

Package: All Management Animals
1 Kudu
1 Gemsbok
3 Eland
3 Blue Wildebeest
3 Zebra
1 Impala
2 Jackal
2 Warthog
Price: $6500

Additional animals Trophy and management can be added to any hunt. Observers are welcome at $150 per day.
Tiger fishing in the Okavango Delta can be added for $400 per person per day. Also all inclusive (with boat and all gear)

Thank you for considering us.

full

By management will the animals be non exportable??

Hello Norfolk Shooter. A hunter can export what they like.
Thats a good thing. I have some commitments next year and this year is a right off from the UK. I will keep my eyes out on AH for deals from you in Bots

Trigger time! What a fun time that would be! This would be excellent to take a kid on for a grand Africa introduction! Potential of pulling the trigger 16 times on one trip...“Priceless”!
Heck this sounds like great fun for a great grandpa!

Once in a lifetime offer! Somebody will have to jump on this!(y)

Hello All

This hunt will be for all management animals. The hunt will take place in Ghanzi Botswana. Arrival and departure will be Maun airport. Roughly 3 hours drive to camp. Camp will consist of safari tents or chalet (hunters choice). This package is for 7 full hunting days, and is priced at 2 hunters to 1 PH with each hunter taking a package. You will be hunting the Kalahari of Botswana with over 100,000 hectares available for us to hunt.

Included:
All accommodations meals and drinks (beer wine and local spirits)
Transfers to and from Maun Airport
Rifle Use (if needed, we only ask you pay for ammo used)
Rifle permit (if bringing your own)
Professional Hunter, trackers and skinners

Excluded:
Airfare
Any before or after expenses

Package: All Management Animals
1 Kudu
1 Gemsbok
3 Eland
3 Blue Wildebeest
3 Zebra
1 Impala
2 Jackal
2 Warthog
Price: $6500

Additional animals Trophy and management can be added to any hunt. Observers are welcome at $150 per day.
Tiger fishing in the Okavango Delta can be added for $400 per person per day. Also all inclusive (with boat and all gear)

Thank you for considering us.

full
Incredible value!!!

Yes it is! A real opportunity for anyone!! I keep saying Botswana may not be for everyone but I can't imagine who that would be. There IS something about the Kalahari that grabs you just like Africa grabs you. It can be rough around the edges and bleak at first glance, but go with open mind and soak it all in. Visit with the right attitude and you'll forever be talking about it and recounting the experience. Ghanzi is a fairly large town out in the middle of nowhere. I was very comfortable there. The locals are laid back and the San have a sense of humor worn on their sleeve which means what you see is genuine. Get behind those trackers on some eland, walk that sand for a few hours and report back about your hunting experience! None better IMO!

I have no stake in this, have never hunted with NKWE but they have a good rep and I know the area and wow is right. If I could go I would jump on this !!!

Last edited:
What are the dates and is that the price per person?

Hello English Hunter

Yes the price is per person with each hunter getting the package. I have an opening in May an opening in July. One week in August and mid September onward.

ed755476-a1e5-43eb-b5aa-b6ebded5011e.jpg

912be806-470e-4ab1-9cfe-c5f0408f30c5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonneSly

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia