Do German's just do it best?

The Corvette is a bargain, but I'd take a Nissan GT-R over a 'vette. You can get a GT-R (theoretically) for $121K that has AWD and significantly more HP than any Corvette.
@KurtVH - I guess the Nissan GT-R with AWD helps it in the “Snow”?? After the Corvette drove down to Florida - at 190mph !

I have toyed with the idea of selling off a bunch of my “working class” rifles and obtaining a fine bespoke Reimer Johannsen 416 Rigby bolt action, arguably one of the best “pure” hunting rifles made. Maybe in a different reality I would. I have not seen Reimer Johannsen mentioned, but believe they should be in the conversation.

Many, many Tacoma, Landcruiser, Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder, and Subaru (yes, Subarau) owners would beg to differ.
They can disagree all they want and their SUV’s and Trucks with the short articulation of their IFS vs a stock Jeep Rubicon with a long travel straight axle that has either a sway bar disconnect or a multi position off-road sway bar along with real skid plates, differential lockers both front and rear, much much heavier duty axles, a NP241 transfer case with a 4to1 low gear and that stock Jeep Wrangler Rubicon will SMOKE and of those listed off-road!!! Absolutely no debate on that!!!
Even a standard Wrangler will walk on them!
@KurtVH - based on what I’ve owned and driven and more so on what I’ve “seen” being used Off Road - especially in Africa = TOYOTA !
I never even saw any “Jeep” in Africa but i do see them in the US. The Tacoma & Land Cruiser seem to dominate, hold up well to high mileage and resell very high. But - Jeeps “look cool” and give a great “tuff & rugged’ appearance. Kinda like a big muscular guy on the football filed - that can’t take “a Hit”.
Because there are no American cars are there due to tariffs and no support!
@KurtVH - I guess the Nissan GT-R with AWD helps it in the “Snow”?? After the Corvette drove down to Florida - at 190mph !
Or my AMG SL63 that will do 205mph while giving you a shiatsu massage and listening to a Bang and Olufsen :cool:
AWD helps it in everything except driving in straight lines.
Not true, it actually helps most at launch in straight lines! With 50/50 weight on a rear wheel good drivers will keep pace, though the all wheel drive car does make it quite easier to drive fast as the over steer is basically eliminated. Ever see a LeMans GT or Prototype or F1 car using all wheel drive?

In my opinion….absolutely. My Mauser has been flawless. My WWII vet bring back Mauser? Flawless. Pretty impressive IMO.
I have sold off several us made guns that don’t shoot nearly as good as almost brand new vs 70 year old German made that shoot better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireplacesandstovesuk8533

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia