Fincher's Corner, engraving and polishing services.

teklanika_ray

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
life time NRA member, Life Time Alaska Trappers Association Member
Pam at fincher's corner has done some spectacular engraving for me. She seems to only be limited by my imagination, and I keep upping the game.

Here are some projects I have asked her to do. These are all on Mauser 98 actions, but I have move upto having work on a few of my CZ builds I have coming up. I really can't wait to see her work on those.

This is a 458 win mag I purchased off of Gun Broker as a barreled action. It was missing every thing else. So I went digital garage saling and found every piece I needed. Sent the big pieces to Pam, and she engraved the Husqvarna H onthe floor plate and grip cap, and the 458 win mag on the bolt (which was important as there were now caliber makings at all on the barrel). Then I found the drop plate lower metal and sent that in to Pam and asked her for a bear and realistic grizzly tracks across the trigger guard. Which I believe she nailed.
Floor Plate H logo 458 Win Mag Chomsky font.JPG
IMG_20241022_133542.jpg
IMG_20241022_133642.jpg
IMG_20241022_133548.jpg
20240504_090316.jpg
20240504_090256.jpg

Then I bought a Winchester model 70 chambered in 459 Lott, and hab her do the bear and bearbtracks again on that one.
IMG_20241022_133510.jpg

Next is a few mauser floor plates I have had her do for some big bore VZ24 projects I'm working on.
IMG_20241022_133430.jpg

IMG_20241022_133426.jpg

Finally, I had her personalize my 11 year old sons 8 mm mauser. He insists on using it as his bear gun. I'm also sending in his bolt and trigger guard for some engraving work. It should look really awesome when it is done.

Give Pam a call if you have any engraving needs. She really is customer oriented and her service is amazing.
+19362759042
www.fincherscorner.com

I’ve used Finchers on 3 different rifles. They did engraving on 2, and polished a bolt on another…

They do nice work at a very reasonable price and have a really fast turn around as well…

I wish Doug was still bending bolt handles on Mausers. I had him turn a couple of pre war straight 98 bolts into really nice “sporters” for me before he stopped doing that work…

I’ve used Finchers on 3 different rifles. They did engraving on 2, and polished a bolt on another…

They do nice work at a very reasonable price and have a really fast turn around as well…

I wish Doug was still bending bolt handles on Mausers. I had him turn a couple of pre war straight 98 bolts into really nice “sporters” for me before he stopped doing that work…
Ya, they are very amazing. I have never had to wait, and your right, thier polishing is pretty great too.

They did some work for me last year, very fast turnaround, i had them put a leopard on the Model 70 i used for it, lion was put in the .300 HH that was used, and a buffalo on my .375 i used for my best 2 buff, am hoping for them to do an elephant on the .416 Rigby i am using on the elephant hunt in a month, excellent service, i would highly recommend them too

That all looks like it is laser engraving rather than hand engraving, is that correct?

Correct.. they do laser engraving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoraKille

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia