For Sale NIB Blaser R8 Attache Unfired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested. Please PM me .

What happened to the?

Fluted Barrel
Gold bolt head
Gold Trigger

If only...I hope it makes it a month and I would jump on it.

What happened to the?

Fluted Barrel
Gold bolt head
Gold Trigger
The Attache can be purchased as a stock/receiver and built from the ground up. So they don't all have the features you mention. Some do. Some don't. The stock receiver alone is around $5500.00 new. Plus tax. Plus shipping. So, gold trigger, fluted barrrel or not, this is a great deal.

Man too bad I’m going to Africa next year, or I would have jumped on this deal. :(

Thought we had a deal Via PM If not I’ll post here as well I’ll take it for your full asking price and one of the payment methods you requested in pm. Thanks.

Thank you everyone for all the offers, especially from Member Quest #1 , but unfortunately I don't accept personal checks on deals so we were unable to make a deal.

SOLD TO HUNTING HITTMAN IN PERSON!

Thought we had a deal Via PM If not I’ll post here as well I’ll take it for your full asking price and one of the payment methods you requested in pm. Thanks.
Unfortunately when you said you wanted to pay with a personal business check, another full price offer came in, face to face. Sorry. If it falls through I will let you know.

Sold to Hunting Hittman, sorry Quest#1.

Robert / jaggerwaffen74 is not a man of his word. I sent him a pm 1 hr after posting the gun. Worked a deal he wanted me to call him to know I was really interested again came up with he wanted a cashiers check I agreed. “ I’m a outstanding guy”
“ not here to screw anyone” again his words. In the following days ppl started posting what a great deal it was, wish I could afford, hopefully available in a month, I’m interested...
now seems he won’t sell me the gun because a buddy on the page reached out two days after we made the deal his words.. So he gets it. I Have many pms ,texts and a phone call saying it was a deal. I was literally paying his full ansking price and paying one of the ways he wanted.
Am I out of line to be pissed?
Robert also stated if I say anything on this site he will have me kicked off. So admin I’m fine with that if that’s the case.

Last edited:
Wow, based on what you have shared I would be. Very sorry it went down this way. Let’s hope you fall into something even better.

Robert / jaggerwaffen74 is not a man of his word. I sent him a pm 1 hr after posting the gun. Worked a deal he wanted me to call him to know I was really interested again came up with he wanted a cashiers check I agreed. “ I’m a outstanding guy”
“ not here to screw anyone” again his words. In the following days ppl started posting what a great deal it was, wish I could afford, hopefully available in a month, I’m interested...
now seems he won’t sell me the gun because a buddy on the page reached out two days after we made the deal his words.. So he gets it. I Have many pms ,texts and a phone call saying it was a deal. I was literally paying his full ansking price and paying one of the ways he wanted.
Am I out of line to be pissed?
Robert also stated if I say anything on this site he will have me kicked off. So admin I’m fine with that if that’s the case.

This buddy comment is simply not true. I came to agreement with the seller that he found more favorable. Lots of rifles out there...keep looking I’m sure you will find one.

Unfortunately when you said you wanted to pay with a personal business check, another full price offer came in, face to face. Sorry. If it falls through I will let you know.

Even if that were the case I and I'm sure others would have given him the option of a cashiers check. If you make a deal it should be honored. The flip side is he says the deal was as good as done with a cashiers check. Maybe it was just easier doing an in person deal instead of the hassle of shipping? If so, not cool.

If the seller & buyer had come to an agreement, the seller should have honored such deal, regardless if one was more convenient than the other. Based on what I'm reading, the seller broke this deal for his own convenience.
This buddy comment is simply not true. I came to agreement with the seller that he found more favorable. Lots of rifles out there...keep looking I’m sure you will find one.
This is not Gunbroker, not cool!

This is a good reason to post interest in an item publicly on thread to keep everyone honest. Unfortunate to see this happen, I’ve had nothing but good transactions using this site to buy several items.

This is a good reason to post interest in an item publicly on thread to keep everyone honest. Unfortunate to see this happen, I’ve had nothing but good transactions using this site to buy several items.
+1.

It's funny how everyone's version is different. Let me say this .. It is my damn gun and will sell to whom ever I want.. period.. When I said I don't accept personal checks you didn't respond, until you posted here.. I had another offer that was better in between. I am sick and tired of whining individuals. I lost money on this gun to move it, so I honestly don't need this shit from you Quest #1. I have sold lots of stuff in my life.. and have lost lots of deals in my life because of hesitation. In the end I am the seller and I will do what I please... Go find another "Quest for an R8"
I am too busy for this crap. I had to make a decision take a check or a face to face cash deal... I chose face to face. End of discussion!

Move on already.

We've had this issue come up in the past and it's quite simple so let me clarify that it is completely up to the seller who they want to complete the transaction with, whether it is the highest price, the first person or someone they know, like or trust from the site, proximity, method of payment... it is 100% the seller's choice.

It's up to the seller to decide who he/she wants to sell to. No rules were broken and nobody is doing anything wrong.

Last edited:
There were obviously no rules broken but to lead someone on is weak, if that was indeed the case here. If you would rather do a FTF or have certain preferences then you should let it be known IMO. The good thing about airing it out a little is that it helps others identify who they might not want to do business with in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedil8

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia