For Sale Ruger No 1 45-70

Beautiful rifle at a very fair price!

Rifle arrived this afternoon at my favorite LGS, photos that Tim posted are very accurate as to how attractive this rifle really is. Thanks again for the sale @tarbe! Definitely Tim is a seller that I would do business with again, in a heartbeat. Gun was packaged extremely well. Of course, the shop owners had viewed it and commented on what an exceptional looking No. 1 it was. Needless to say, I'm thrilled with the purchase. Got very lucky!

I love a happy friend/customer!!

I bought this about a month ago.

Mounted a scope, got it on paper. Went to DSC and got bit by the Bradshaw bug!

So making room in the stable.

As the Bradshaw will be a 45-90, I decided this will be the first to go....have not owned it long enough to get attached!!

I plan to keep the 1.5-5x Leupold, so pricing just the rifle and rings. If buyer must have the scope, we can try to work out a package deal.

$1,500 ftf for rifle and rings. Plus ship and transfer if I have to ship from my ffl. Hopefully pics tell the story. I cannot attest to anything other than it is in nice shape, goes bang and puts rounds close together at 50 yards, lol.

View attachment 582685View attachment 582686View attachment 582687View attachment 582688View attachment 582689View attachment 582690View attachment 582691View attachment 582692

Thanks for looking,

Tim
I would like to purchase this gun. Contact me Kenny 307 262 1310. Or kennethmass91@gmail.com. at any time. Beautiful gun thanks

If you look a couple of post back, the rifle was sold.

Contact me Kenny
FYI…

It’s not a good idea to post your personal info on a public forum thread like that. Always use the Private Message (PM) for divulging your contact info. Hackers will instantly grab your info that is publicly viewable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChelseyShu

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia