Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
Its that time of year again!

For those that will be attending TTHA in Dallas in January, the mdwest house will be hosting another @Bos en Dal SAFARIS party at our home the night of January 11th (Saturday).

This will be the third year we've done this (the past two years we did the event during DSC). Both times have been really good events with lots of door prizes (everything from small trinkets up to a buff cow hunt last year), lots of good food, enough liquor and beer to float a battleship, and plenty of good people to hang out and chat with (last year we just just over 60 people in attendance)..

Threads from the prior years parties are below...

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/free-booze-and-food-january-11th-2024.78498/

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/free-booze-and-food-january-5th-2023.72294/

I dont anticipate as large of a crowd this year as last.. but however many want to come, we can/will accommodate..

TTHA's Saturday hours are from 9AM until 7PM.. We'll open the doors of the mdwest house at 8PM (give myself and @Bos en Dal SAFARIS and a few others that are working booths a chance to get home before most of the crowd arrives).. party ends at midnight (you dont have to go home.. but you cant stay here... :) )...

We're out in the suburbs on the north end of town in Allen, TX.. its roughly a 30-35 minute drive from Kay Bailey (assuming no wrecks on the interstate, etc).. its a pretty straight shot/easy drive.. just hop on 75 out of downtown and take it all the way to Allen.. we're about a mile off the interstate..

More to follow on door prizes, the menu (I know 8PM is a bit late for dinner... but bring your appetite.. theres always tons of good food available), etc as we get closer to the event..

As with previous years, I dont want to put a home address out for all the world to see.. so if interested in attending, just shoot me a PM and I'll send over an address..

Thanks! We look forward to seeing everyone again and kicking off 2025 the right way!

You and your wife are truly great examples of the best of AH!!! While I have not been able to attend your dinners I have heard nothing but incredible raves about them!!! Much appreciated!!!!

What is TTHA? I don't get out much. LOL

Man, if I can swing that, I’ll try to be there. Appreciate the effort you do!

What is the sense from folks on TTHA attendance by Africa outfitters who would normally attend DSC? I know of a couple who aren’t going to Atlanta because it is too costly to transport all their booth materials. We live in Florida and thought we would go to Atlanta this year. 2016 was as our last time attending DSC.

What is the sense from folks on TTHA attendance by Africa outfitters who would normally attend DSC? I know of a couple who aren’t going to Atlanta because it is too costly to transport all their booth materials. We live in Florida and thought we would go to Atlanta this year. 2016 was as our last time attending DSC.
It will be interesting to see how this first Outdoors Extravaganza goes. TTHA has had a very successful series of summer hunting shows across Texas. Simply put, there was an opening available at the convention center and many who won't go to Atlanta so TTHA decided to create a new event.

It will be interesting to see how this first Outdoors Extravaganza goes. TTHA has had a very successful series of summer hunting shows across Texas. Simply put, there was an opening available at the convention center and many who won't go to Atlanta so TTHA decided to create a new event.

The summer TTHA shows already had a number of international outfitters exhibiting to include a few AH sponsors…

I know of at least a few more AH sponsors like @JKO Safaris and @Bos en Dal SAFARIS that are also now manning booths at TTHA..

My guess is it will still be a smaller show than DSC, but that it will be significantly expanded over their typical summer shows and will be much more geared toward international hunting than the shows in the past..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Foster Studio

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia