Hello from Germany and Namibia

Klipkop

Reaction score
Hi, from Germany and Namibia. I hunt since child age and am always keen to learn more about the behavior of the animals. I like plains game hunting a lot but am also into big five. I would like to come into contact with hunters from Southern Africa.
Alles van die Beste
M.

Good day! Welcome to AH! You've come to the right place!
Groete
Johan

Greetings Klipkop
(Alles van die Beste),

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth

I advertise for and help arrange hunting, fishing and touring adventures for clients wanting to visit Aub Safari Lodge at Khomas Safaris (1.5 - 2 hour drive from Hosea Kutako Airport), but I live in Alaska.

The .375 H&H is my absolute favorite global hunting cartridge.
It is comforting to carry said .375 here in coastal Alaska, while fly fishing along our many salmon streams.
That is because this part of the world is home to some huge gorillas with knives on their fingers, that also enjoy salmon fishing.:ROFLMAO:

I have larger caliber and smaller caliber rifles but, the .375 H&H remains the very best one for me.
The one I have used the most is my
old Brno Model 602, with a vintage and simple 4x Zeiss scope, in steel lever rings.
When only fishing, I pop the scope off and carry the rifle with express sights only.
A local Gunsmith installed a large white (porcelain) front bead on this and other rifles of mine, for my old man eyes.

Also, I have a Ferlach Built (Franz Sodia) double rifle in .375 H&H but so far cannot get it to regulate properly with 300 grain and or 270 grain bullets.
(It is not marked for whatever load the maker might have built it for).:cautious:
Eventually I will crack the code, or my name isn’t Rumplestiltskin.:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I am looking forward to your hunting and other adventure stories.

Waidmannsheil !
Velo Dog.
(Paul Ard)

Attachments

• IMG_3675.png
    IMG_3675.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
:S Welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiemitic97

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia