Lost trophies crate (from Mozambique) - is anyone else’s crate missing ?

SkullKeeper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
My trophies crate is somewhere in this world other than where it should be. A crate showed up in Chicago transported by Turkish Airways/Airlines with my name on it but all of the other info ( agent name and air bill) was wrong- it was not my crate of trophies. Apparently my crate has been handled by New Zealand Air and has someone else’s name on it and the original Moz shipper (Hunters Services Limitada) isn’t responding to my broker here ( Trophy Shippers) after numerous email attempts. Is anyone else missing a crate from this shipper or not getting any feedback from them on your shipment ??
Joy at Trophy Shippers has been working feverishly on trying to locate my shipment - she is outstanding to work with and communication has flowed freely between us since the start. I’m just trying to aid her if I can to sort out this big mixup by Hunters Services Limitada. This could be a two crate name switch or an entire cluster%#€@ of numerous crate mislabeling. If anyone has this issue with Hunters Services Limitada please let me know!

Last edited:
Nightmare for all involved. I hope it gets sorted out.

When they left Mozambique,where did they go? Any idea who’s crate yours is mixed up with? Is there any tags on the trophies in the crate? This has to be a true nightmare, sorry for your troubles!

I used EMIAC in Mozambique to get my stuff to Johannesburg they were very efficient but slow as just about anything coming out of Moz.

Last edited:
When they left Mozambique,where did they go? Any idea who’s crate yours is mixed up with? Is there any tags on the trophies in the crate? This has to be a true nightmare, sorry for your troubles!

I used EMIAC in Mozambique to get my stuff to Johannesburg they were very efficient but slow as just about anything coming out of Moz.
At this point I know nothing more, Trophy Shippers is trying their best to get answers. I am hoping for the best but I have a bad feeling about this. I have a really good Roosevelt sable in there as well as two good buff.

The fact that Moz shipper (Hunters Services Limitada) is not responding is upsetting. Have you tried reaching out to the outfitter you hunted with, or who prepped your mounts? Maybe they could help out. Man, so sorry to hear of this mess. I hope everything works out for you. SMH.

The fact that Moz shipper (Hunters Services Limitada) is not responding is upsetting. Have you tried reaching out to the outfitter you hunted with, or who prepped your mounts? Maybe they could help out. Man, so sorry to hear of this mess. I hope everything works out for you. SMH.
Yes I have emailed to safari owner (a super solid individual ) - he’s a PH and hunting now so I know he will get back to me as soon as he can.

EMIAC is expensive but will get the job done.

I am very sorry for what you are going through!! I hope this all gets sorted out quickly!!

As a guy waiting for a crate, this cares the dickens out of me.

I’ve only had trophies go missing once in a different country from a well known shipper. My trophies were listed on invoice and insured. Turns out they were left in warehouse out of shipment, when shipper realized it was his mistake that’s the last communication I ever heard from them after repeated attempts. I will never pay for insurance again. I think it is impossible to collect on.

Hunted SA in 2022, crate finally arrived in 2024 (CITES issues) but somehow a few trophies are missing from that crate, and we are waiting for them to be shipped.

TIA, a complete SNAFU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosemaryDa

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia