New hopeful from Colorado

ThiccyMouse, welcome to the AH forum! Tons of info and knowledgeable folks on AH.
Welcome to the world of hunting! I was lucky and got to start hunting with a single shot 22 in 1953. It has been a wonderful journey! Enjoy your time afield.

Welcome aboard ThiccyMouse. Keep your eyes open, they are out there. Don't forget to check the AH Classifieds.

Hey all, just an avid shooter and big fan of big bore firearms. I just got into hunting the past few years and absolutely love it. I have an ever growing list of animals I would love to hunt and Africa is absolutely on my list now too. I found this site while on the search for a Ruger no 1 in 458 lott (which I am still searching for after several months). This is my first hunting/shooting forum I have joined. I dont usually join forums, but after reading a few threads there is really a wealth of information here and I really like the community.
Welcome to AH

Welcome welcome welcome

Any onfo you may need or pricing and package deals feel free to let me know
Stuart@tallyho.co.za

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

@ThiccyMouse
There is a 458 lott Ruger #1 ,listed on gun broker.
Screenshot_20220318-071529_Chrome.jpg

Hello ThiccyMouse,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to this great forum!

@ThiccyMouse I started to bid on it. Then I seen your posting. Here you go. I will stop biding.
Krish
@krish that is very kind of you. I actually just won a bid for a ruger no 1 in 458 win mag a couple days ago, it was an excellent deal that got me a very fine looking gun (I will post pics when I get the chance) and saved me enough money that I could convert it to 458 lott if I so choose. I just wanted to let you know because the auction you posted is still going and I don't want you to withhold your bids on my account. Thanks again!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. And you are correct, it is a treasure trove of information. Enjoy your planning and happy hunting.

@krish that is very kind of you. I actually just won a bid for a ruger no 1 in 458 win mag a couple days ago, it was an excellent deal that got me a very fine looking gun (I will post pics when I get the chance) and saved me enough money that I could convert it to 458 lott if I so choose. I just wanted to let you know because the auction you posted is still going and I don't want you to withhold your bids on my account. Thanks again!
Yes I got it.
Screenshot_20220323-190605_Chrome.jpg
Krish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EugeneJvt1

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia