New to the forum

ChromeHound

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the site and am primarily a Western United States elk hunter. African game is fascinating to me and my hope is to apply lessons learned from others to my own hunts. A hunt to Africa is a pipe dream for me at this point (three smallish kids) so I will be living vicariously through others.

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum, lots of good information and adventures here to fill your head with dreams!

Welcome ChromeHound!! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!

:S Welcome:

Good day! Welcome to AH! Enjoy the time with your kids, before you know it, they'll all be grown up and you'll experience Africa first hand!!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the forum, may as well start planning an Africa hunt now, will give you plenty of time to think it all over!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheresaBra

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Here are an update on available dates for 2025

Hunting dates available 2025
1-18 March
2-10 April
17-26 April
13-24 May
2 -30 June
8-16 July
26 July - 7 August
23 August - 30 September
LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia