on a lighter note...

1729346701052.png

It really is a shame. When I watch Andy Griffith (or just about any show from 50+ years ago) I lament the fact that people dress like bums in this present age. I’m too young to remember myself when the decline began. Maybe the 80s? Or did it start with the hippy movement? It has certainly accelerated in the last 20-30 years. Sad fact regardless of when it started.
After blacks started pulling their pants down?

It really is a shame. When I watch Andy Griffith (or just about any show from 50+ years ago) I lament the fact that people dress like bums in this present age. I’m too young to remember myself when the decline began. Maybe the 80s? Or did it start with the hippy movement? It has certainly accelerated in the last 20-30 years. Sad fact regardless of when it started.
I am old enough to remember when dressing like that was the norm. All that ended with my parents generation. I'd say the decline began in the late '60's. I wasn't in the US in the early '70's but when I got back it was well underway. It kinda correlates with the decline in manners and mutual respect.

1729355333647.png

1729355754370.png

1729356599697.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anya77On

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia