Post two of your favorite African hunting pictures

The Kwando is a special place. I’ve got very fond memories of a 1989 hunt that included that river. Lots of buffalo and lions there when I hunted that region of Botswana.
It truly is! Home to some monster crocodiles too. As it's a far less crowded waterway than the Zambezi.

I absolutely loved it. One of my all time favorite hunts. The amount of game we saw was incredible. We were on the Namibia side but Botswana was the other bank of the river. We actually saw and heard lions while we were there. Didn’t see many crocs but I’m sure they are there. The amount of elephants, hippos and buffalo that we saw was absolutely amazing. I’ll be back in that area again next year looking for another buffalo and an elephant.

I absolutely loved it. One of my all time favorite hunts. The amount of game we saw was incredible. We were on the Namibia side but Botswana was the other bank of the river. We actually saw and heard lions while we were there. Didn’t see many crocs but I’m sure they are there. The amount of elephants, hippos and buffalo that we saw was absolutely amazing. I’ll be back in that area again next year looking for another buffalo and an elephant.
Who will you be hunting with ? That should be an amazing hunt.

Who will you be hunting with ? That should be an amazing hunt.
Thormalen and Cochran, not sure if we will be on the Kwando but we will be in the Caparivi somewhere. Looking forward to getting back into that part of Africa again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanneSan

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia