Purchases On AH References

Recently conducted a purchase of some Barnes TSX bullets from Roy @Rtsj that worked as perfectly as one could hope for. Communication was prompt, informative and courteous, helping assure me I was dealing with a person of integrity. Further confirmation of Roy's character came from several references I requested, all of which were entirely positive. I would have no reservation in conducting future dealings with Roy and would advise others could likewise confidently deal with this gentleman.
Thankyou Roy. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

@Dangerous Dave went above and beyond. I sent him some .458 Lott brass he was seeking, expecting nothing in return, and just received an awesome new ostrich leather adorned rifle sling he had made from an ostrich he killed. Completely unnecessary, not expected, but greatly appreciated. Dave, you win the Karma game!

I just had a transaction with @t_stomski. He was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was great and all went well. I would happily do business with him in the future. Deal with confidence if given the chance.

I have been delinquent in posting feedback so please excuse the multiple forthcoming posts from latter to former.

I have NEVER had a bad experience with an AH Member. Its nice to do business with Gentlemen of their word.

Last edited:
Thanks @ChetAF, for a perfect transaction for Swaro Binoculars

Thanks @Altitude sickness for the Savage 308, it will be a great loaner rifle for the ranch.

Thanks @JeffD for the Leupold and Creedmor brass, two flawless transactions.

Thanks @mdwest for the 308 brass, a seamless transaction.

Thanks @Jager Waffen74 for the 300 Wby ammo, another seamless purchase.

Thanks @Justbryan for the Swaro scope, it was just as you described.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abc8direct

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia