Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
This is available due to a cancellation thanks to COVID .... The initial dates intended for this hunt were 1-15 May .. I do still have open dates 18th April - 15th May ..

This is a great hunt and if April or May don’t work for you please check with me for alternative dates this year .

One Elephant Bull $6000 and 10 days @ $675 per day .. Total $12750

Includes PH , vehicle , 3 meals , beverages daily laundry, and all hunt permits. Transfer from Vic Falls or Bulawayo airport to camp and return.

Not included

Observers are $150 a day
Concession fee $500

Trophies from this elephant are exportable.. to those that can import..

Cites tag and ivory registration $250

Salting and field prep of skins $850 .. If not all the skin is needed then no fee..

Other plainsgame or Croc and Buffalo if time permits can be hunted..

Additional days if any are added $500 / day ..

Will need to know in advance if you want to extend your hunt for permit reasons.

Please email me on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Or Whattsap on + 263772450375

IMG_9740.JPG
IMG_9743.JPG
IMG_9742.JPG
IMG_9744.JPG
IMG_9741.JPG

If I wasn’t paying for a new roof I would jump at this in a heartbeat. I hope someone takes y’all up on this.

Good luck with this amazing offer!

WOW! Excellent! Having read the reports of your hunts, I think this would be an awesome safari!

Wow, if I wasn't going to be at Zambezi August 1 - 21 I would have jumped on this a great deal.

WOW! Wonderful opportunity

Wow, awesome offer, I would love to do again with you. But this dam Covid has already postponed a return for one year, now our Gov is doing its best to NOT allow us to leave again this year. Someone who can travel needs to get on this, or add on for someone already going?? You will NOT be disappointed.

MB

Come on Mark, just add a couple extra grand for your nice hotel stay when you come home, budget for an extra two weeks or more off work, and if the covid test you'll have to pay for comes back positive, then just put a second mortgage on your house!
Oh, and look for another job. (There must be lots available, it's not like unemployment is through the roof or anything.) :A Bang Head:

Spoke with travel agent today, not even sure if we can get to Africa? Flights and companies are stopping flights daily. Our fine PM is off his rocker, but I see other countries are now doing same. Crazy. You should jump on Wayne's offer. You will have the hunt of your life, lifetime memories right there.

MB

It is a great offer......

anyone knows whether elephant ivory, hunted in Zimbabwe, can be imported into Europe, Belgium?

I am sure that it can .. but best check with your local / relevant department..

I am sure that it can .. but best check with your local / relevant department..
thanks Wayne, I'll be doing some more research on my side. Seems like Zimbabwean elephant is part of Annex two of the EU regulation (which is complementary to Cites). But so far I have not been able to find out what that means or entails...

At least I could import Zimbabwean ivory to EU (Finland) last year. There might however be differences between the countries.

Vertigo, speak to a well known taxidermist in Belgium I'm sure they will be up to date with regulations.
Very good deal for sure someone is going to have a great hunt.

Vertigo, speak to a well known taxidermist in Belgium I'm sure they will be up to date with regulations.
Thanks for the idea, I'll ask my taxidermist indeed.

So I spoke to him this afternoon, he told me that for now importation is still allowed, but you need a pre-CITES approval of sorts. Basically getting the paperwork done before you leave. In France and the Netherlands, he told me, importation is already banned of ivory. So probably only a matter of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swag

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia