Reduced Price On An Elephant Hunt 2021

Is it said anywhere in this thread where the elephant will be hunted? Please advise. I did not have time to read the entire treatise. Thanks!

So do it now while you can !!!!

I have never even hunted Africa yet, my first safari still needs to take place this year. And already booking the summum of African Safaris, a bull elephant? I think I’ll wait and savour a bit more before going for such delicacy. Also, I have zero experience on dangerous game, so I’m not ready yet.
But some day, why not.
V.

Hope the Belgian government stays smart and keep Ivory Imports coming.

Spoke with travel agent today, not even sure if we can get to Africa? Flights and companies are stopping flights daily. Our fine PM is off his rocker, but I see other countries are now doing same. Crazy. You should jump on Wayne's offer. You will have the hunt of your life, lifetime memories right there.

MB
Don't get me started on the drama queen issue...

Update to all this hunt has been sold thank you to all those that emailed or Whattsapped . Much appreciated.

Looking forward to the hunting report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyrewqtyoi789

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia