Reflex sights on CZ 550 and Bruno 602 Rifles

Is that a question? I’m not sure what your post means.

Sorry,

is that a Burris Fastfire and NEGC rear peep sight?

best wishes,

Scrummy

Yes! Both have worked very well and I am pleased with how the rifle handles and shoots without a scope. There is no problem for me to use the Burris sight with the aperture sight attached, and either / both can be quickly removed or attached as I wish

Feed back, Apex Predator mount and Trijicon SRO 1 MOA Sight and mounting system still going very strong.

Hunting and shooting comps doing very well it all worked out in the end for a great setup.

Think I have put enough Lott rounds thorugh it to put it through it paces.

Another year of great shooting with my Lott and the Predator mount and Trijicon SRO has passed and its still flying high in colours. Competition was tough this year but should be in the top 5 for this year 2024.

I have one or two people shoot my rifle at alsmot every shoot and they just love the setup.

This video below was in Elliras Limpopo end of August I came second. I fiddled at the one part of the video with my magazine and realized my magazine spring is getting weaker and hy I struggled. Rectified it got a new one and its working great again after this past weekends shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iuyterhg679

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia