Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community!

This is always a very exciting adventure that we are happy to offer to you all! This is our fifth year offering this hunt and we could not be more pleased to offer it again! It is always a welcome financial injection into looking after, maintaining and growing our population going forward (Rhino eat a lot in times of drought!).This hunt is of course a very modern and affordable way to complete your big 5 and achieve that incredible hunting milestone. We have yet to meet a friend or client who has not said it was one of the best things they've done in terms of hunting!

This hunt will take place in the Limpopo Province and is a painless 4 hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport. There are multiple Rhino on the concession (exact numbers not to be revealed for security reasons) and you will need to stalk into close range to be able to administer the dart. Although their eyesight may be poor their nose and hearing is great and it is a serious nerve wrecker being within range of them! You will need to be roughly 20 to 30 yards away from the Rhino to be effective. Once the hunter has darted the Rhino a licensed veterinarian will take blood samples, perform micro-chipping if necessary, perform DNA ID’s, pregnancy tests (if necessary) and a number of standard check-ups are administered as part of the management and well-being of the animal on an annual basis. No expensive insurance for the Rhino is required for this hunt. The trophies we will be looking to take will range from about 20 to 22 inches. For privacy purposes exact locations are not provided in this post.

You will be guided by a highly knowledgeable dangerous game PH and you will be in safe hands. Should you wish to take home more than a picture of your trophy keep in mind that the quality of fibre glass reproduction rhino horns and shoulder mounts is truly outstanding these days! If so let us know so we can take the correct measurements once we have the rhino on the ground for your reproduction mount.

A wide variety of other species are available to hunt.

RHINO VITA DART HUNT:

5 Days/6 Nights
USD$6500
EUR€6000

All-Inclusive (Vet fee's included)
NO INSURANCE REQUIRED
*Other species and extra days can be added as per price list
*Extra hunter's and observers welcome to join

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (German speaking available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Dustin Knutson - dustinknut@gmail.com / Robert Williamson - Northslopegrips@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com / Dean Macdonald - dmaed45@hotmail.com

Rhino Dart 2025.png

Screenshot_20241025_134630_Gallery.jpg

Having done this exact hunt with Bayly Sippel Safaris last month, I can attest that this is more of a spiritual experience than a hunting experience. From the food, to the guides to the lodge, everything was wonderful! Highly recommend.

I pray that one day I can do this hunt. Thanks for such a wonderful offer.

Bayly/Sipple do it right. A first class operation top to bottom. I hunted a hippo with them in 2023. Not sure if it’s the same property where this hunt takes place or not but there were some rhinos on that property and the accommodations there were top notch. If you have ever been interested in this type hunt this is a great place and outfitter to get it done with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkfurnishings

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia