SOUTH AFRICA: Back From Hunting Cape Buffalo With AAA Africa Serapa Safaris

Congrats, a great experience.

I was at Serapa in 2010, stayed at the old camp. The new one, where you stayed was nearly completed but not yet in operation.

Congrats, a great experience.

I was at Serapa in 2010, stayed at the old camp. The new one, where you stayed was nearly completed but not yet in operation.
We went over to the skinning shed which is at the old camp. I wouldn't have a problem staying there.

Out of curiosity what weight bullets were you using in the 416 Ruger? Factory or hand loads? Is this the same "Bullet" that was gored several months ago?

It was a borrowed rifle with handloads. Never thought to ask. I have the same rifle in 375 ruger. So it felt familiar. Couldn't tell any difference in recoil

Glad you got your Buff lwaters. Just wondering if you know where the first bullet hit the Buff? Was it too high to be fatal?

Broke the shoulder but didn't know if to high or bullet broke up. He was still in the same area in morning.

Congrats on the wildebeest! Yes nice brindleing on it! I want one next time for a rug as well, beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominiqueA

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!