South Africa for Australian

I know tipping can be stressful and it's no fun with the uncertainty of who to tip. What I appreciate is the outfitters I've been hunting with allow a batch tip for all the camp staff so it's easy and no one is left out. Then I just tip my PH and tracker.
There are many good outfitters on here so just ask during the booking process how and who they expect you to tip.

I know tipping can be stressful and it's no fun with the uncertainty of who to tip. What I appreciate is the outfitters I've been hunting with allow a batch tip for all the camp staff so it's easy and no one is left out. Then I just tip my PH and tracker.
There are many good outfitters on here so just ask during the booking process how and who they expect you to tip.
well said Philip

this is how we prefer to work
this way no one is left out and tips are proportioned correctly

Do people already get paid? What about the cook? Or the camp manager? Do i pay the PH more than everyone else? Is a skinner worth more than a tracker? What if a guy is nicer to me, does he get more money?
There are guides on tipping here.
In the end it’s up to you and it’s not something we are familiar with.
I did tip and my hunt was a cull hunt. I left tips and was happy overall with the experience.

You have a couple of good leads here from Aussies that I have met. I can vouch for them but have not met the outtters.

In the end you will have many outfitters offering good service and it just takes time to find the package that suits.

DM me anytime if you like.

Hi mate
Another Aussie here. I've done 5 safaris in various areas, and have my 6th in under 200 days. Theres a lot of quality outfits, and you'll be inundated with offers.

I've taken a lot of Aussies to KMG Hunting Safaris on the Eastern Cape, they really 'get' Australians and how we like to hunt, and will work in Aussie dollars as well, so no need to worry about the fluctuating $USD.

If I can be of assistance at any stage, feel free to PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CallumDomi

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia