Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI; DSC
Hunted
Most of US, Canada, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cameroon, Mozambique, Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia
I have a hunt booked with PH Wesley van der Ween. I cannot find him mentioned anywhere on this site. I might be looking in the wrong place. Everything reference I have checked, including some very expierienced African hunters say he is great. Young guy (under 30) and we are doing among other things a Rhino "green hunt" with a bow. Does anybody kow this PH and have any input. These days it seems you cannot check enough refereneces!

Thanks guys.

I have a hunt booked with PH Wesley van der Ween. I cannot find him mentioned anywhere on this site. I might be looking in the wrong place. Everything reference I have checked, including some very expierienced African hunters say he is great. Young guy (under 30) and we are doing among other things a Rhino "green hunt" with a bow. Does anybody kow this PH and have any input. These days it seems you cannot check enough refereneces!

Thanks guys.

It is good to start with PHASA ask them if your guy is a member of PHASA or not maybe they can help. email. news@phasamail.co.za .
All the best.
Johann Potgieter

wes

I also contacted him , he seems like a nice guy and was willing to go out of his way to answer all my questions , all the references checked out well , and he is on my short list of three , with mof venter and louis from sprial horns < all three have good reps > :coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Violet75J

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!