AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
RSA, Canada, USA, NZ
Fished all around the Bay today for 30 plus striped bass. Most were schoolie sized fish, keepers, just small. Fun to catch on live bait. Fished Alcatraz (East and West), Angel island, Tiburon and Racoon Straights, Red Rock near the San Rafael Bridge and close to San Quentin prison.

Kept a few for fish tacos:

IMG_4238.jpeg

IMG_4240.jpeg

IMG_4224.jpeg

IMG_4230.jpeg

After all the half price hookers in Dubai threads today, I initially read this thread title as Strippers - SF Bay, and thought what the holy hell is going on here!?!?!) lol…

Looks like you had a great day on the water. Congrats!

I’ve got a business trip I’ve got to make to Panama in a couple of weeks… I’m taking a day off while there to chase peacock bass in the lake that the canal runs through… really looking forward to it…

After all the half price hookers in Dubai threads today, I initially read this thread title as Strippers - SF Bay, and thought what the holy hell is going on here!?!?!) lol…

I’ve got a business trip I’ve got to make to Panama in a couple of weeks… I’m taking a day off while there to chase peacock bass in the lake that the canal runs through… really looking forward to it…

+1 :E Rofl:

I did the same thing.

Which boat did you fish on? I’ve been chartering the New Huck Finn for about 30 years. We fished south of the Farralons last week for excellent rockfish & Lings. I haven’t fished bay stripers this late, we typically do that from May to end of August.

You had a good day!

Great results, for sure. Not an avid fisherman, but I have fished both SF Bay and Lake Gatun. And there is only one "P" in striper. I see that now. But enjoyed thread anyway.............FWB

Which boat did you fish on? I’ve been chartering the New Huck Finn for about 30 years. We fished south of the Farralons last week for excellent rockfish & Lings. I haven’t fished bay stripers this late, we typically do that from May to end of August.

You had a good day!

My boat is a private boat.

IMG_6112.jpeg

68582289776__CA95A5D7-16F1-4AE2-86C2-0A0427220228.jpeg

IMG_5213.jpeg

Lovely Martha has been catching Stripers all week:
IMG_4227.jpeg

New Huck Finn is great boat! Good job.

I’ve always wanted to catch peacock bass!
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoGro

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia