Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Unbelievable offer now available on 2 tags only first come first serve.

Due to the market and ban , I have been given the green light to sell 2 Bulls only for this year at a super reduced rate . This is for my area in Umguza only which is a campfire area . The dates available are May and June as well as October and November 2016.

10 Days minimum @ US $ 500 a day.

Trophy fee per Bull US $ 8500 . Can be exported to those countries that can still import.

Included is PH, Vehicle and all staff . 3 meals a day , transfer to and from Bulawayo airport and camp.

Not included is 2% ZTA Levy on day rate or 4% Levy on trophy fee.
If exporting ass $ 250 for CITES tag and registration of Ivory.

Parks scout $ 100 a day .

Gratuities for PH and staff.

Basic trophy prep and delivery to taxidermist for shipping will be $ 400. If not exporting then no fee.

Folks May is peak season for crop raiders and it can be very good for Elephant. Both these Bulls were taken in the day but some are taken at night , it all depends . With the late rains we have had the crops are not a complete failure and I was out there last weekend and was given green maize cobs as well as watermelons so I know the Elephant will start to raid soon.

Hope to get these 2 sold and I would like to guide you personally if possible .

Contact me on my email.

Best regards

Wayne

P1000370.JPG
Dene Cogdil 2012 029.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Later in the year these Bulls will be moving to my water points and foraging for food , so both early dates and late dates are in my opinion good options .

Cheers

Wayne

Wow! For anyone wanting an elephant, what a great price! Best of luck , hope some AH members can take this

Wow.... just wow....

Someone get on this.

Excellent deal!

what country's are still importing ??? what airlines are still transporting???

I can import it into Canada (as well as every other country that actually follows CITES agreements)
There are airlines still transporting legal goods.

Last edited:

Most countries except USA, unless EU has done something this year. Majority of airlines carry legal cargo. Airlines domiciled in PC countries don't transport. Surface is wide open. Customs broker can arrange easily.

Nice offer Wayne.

It's an amazing offer!

If I could import into the USA I'd take both tags on this deal!

If I wasn't going to Mozambique this year I would do this hunt with Wayne and get a set of duplicate tusks made. This is about the same cost as most tusk less hunts!

If I could import into the USA I'd take both tags on this deal!

If importable that would cost you $35k apiece. ;)

Said it before and I will say it again. As badly as I disagree with the import ban it will actually make ele hunting affordable for me. One more year and I hope to take advantage of one of these non import offers. I want the experience and will personally be fine with that alone. I won't ever let an import ban stop me from a hunt that I want to do.

Take out a loan, max out the credit cards, sell some blood anything and go Royal! Get an ele!

Hope you get to go Royal. And the more I look at this deal, the more I go WOW!

Get a second job a Reedy. Do it! do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyrewqtyoi789

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia