What did you reload today?

I am working on finalizing a load for my 280AI M70.

Hah, that's great. One thing I'm looking at ordering this weekend is the .308 200 gr. Lazer for my 300 PRC. CEB told me it's NOT single feed and works great from mag boxes in 300 PRC. That bullet would be a hammer for a mountain rifle.

How’d those 200gr lazers work out?

I’ve got 250 pieces of once fired brass, a thousand magnum primers, and a couple of different powders set aside… I’m planning on working up a load for my 300 prc soon..

Was primarily considering 208gr LRX or 190gr cx.. but neither are in stock locally anywhere.. so if I’m ordering online I thought I might consider multiple options..

How’d those 200gr lazers work out?

I’ve got 250 pieces of once fired brass, a thousand magnum primers, and a couple of different powders set aside… I’m planning on working up a load for my 300 prc soon..

Was primarily considering 208gr LRX or 190gr cx.. but neither are in stock locally anywhere.. so if I’m ordering online I thought I might consider multiple options..

I haven’t loaded them yet but plan to soon. They look fantastic.

100 rounds of 16 gauge buckshot (12 pellets of #1 buck); 50 rounds of 12 gauge bismuth (duck load....1 1/4 ounce of #4) and 25 rounds of 20 gauge bismuth (1 oz of #5s).

I have been working up 275 Rigby loads using Norma 160 TipStrike and Vulkan bullets and North Fork 160’s. Can’t get the North Forks to the velocity I would like.

Safe shooting

Bought a new rifle in a totally unnecessary new cartridge I didn’t need. 26 Nosler. Loaded up 5 different loads to see what it likes. Attached a pic of it next to a 6.5 creedmore - also an unnecessary cartridge for another new rifle I didn’t need

Attachments

• IMG_4993.jpeg
    IMG_4993.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheoMiley5

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia