What Watch do you wear when you hunt?

On July 1st I set the time on my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. Because July and August both have 31 days, and my watch happens to have a date complication, I've not looked at it for accuracy until now...on October 1st.

It was 1 minute and 20 seconds fast. Just for reference, that time span of 93 days comprises nearly 8 million seconds. Meaning it gained less than 1 second a day for three months of regular daily wear. It sits next to me now as I have a drink, both of us enjoying a much deserved rest.
View attachment 637624
My Planet Ocean is the same way, it’s on average 30sec fast a month. That is incredible accuracy!

On July 1st I set the time on my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. Because July and August both have 31 days, and my watch happens to have a date complication, I've not looked at it for accuracy until now...on October 1st.

It was 1 minute and 20 seconds fast. Just for reference, that time span of 93 days comprises nearly 8 million seconds. Meaning it gained less than 1 second a day for three months of regular daily wear. It sits next to me now as I have a drink, both of us enjoying a much deserved rest.
View attachment 637624
They're incredibly fine timepieces. I love my Rolexes, but the understated seriousness and quality of the PO is tough to beat. Mine's been all over the world with me (a PO GMT model) numerous times and never missed a beat. It's my #1 suggestion when friends ask what they should buy for their first proper luxury watch.

My Omega Seamaster 300m has held up incredibly. You don’t see many Swiss watches when working road construction or fighting wildfires. Now I’m a desk jockey and it’s still with me.

IMG_2595.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you like this watch? Movement accurate? I’ve been thinking about reserving on on the bracelet. It’s got great specs and it’s hardened ss

I’ve been looking for a watch like this for a while, that wasn’t the Murph. So far it’s been +1 per day. Hanhart regulates the SW200-1 to 5 positions in house.

Good luck on the bracelet wait times.

The bund strap is incredibly comfortable. It is supple and suede lined. I added the Pioneer folding deployment clasp and ditched the buckle. I’m on the waiting list for a bracelet. Hanhart is allocating all they have to new watches. They are on a long back order for the bracket. It might be a long wait.

I’ve been looking for a watch like this for a while, that wasn’t the Murph. So far it’s been +1 per day. Hanhart regulates the SW200-1 to 5 positions in house.

Good luck on the bracelet wait times.

The bund strap is incredibly comfortable. It is supple and suede lined. I added the Pioneer folding deployment clasp and ditched the buckle. I’m on the waiting list for a bracelet. Hanhart is allocating all they have to new watches. They are on a long back order for the bracket. It might be a long wait.
Thank you for the info! Glad to hear that about the accuracy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muslimmarriageevents

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia