Zim orders cull of 200 elephants

Sport hunting isn't fast enough and they need the meat due to the severe drought conditions in Zim, Namibia, etc. It's a govt program to get meat distributed to villages whose crops have had 100% failure.

That's understandable. Taking the steps to provide protein to the local villages in need is commendable
Sport hunting isn't fast enough and they need the meat due to the severe drought conditions in Zim, Namibia, etc. It's a govt program to get meat distributed to villages whose crops have had 100% failure.

I just heard yesterday the Zim govt has agreed to compensate white farmers whose land was confiscated. Is that a rumor? I suppose the payout would be with new Zim monopoly money. Good for outhouse wallpaper.

I just heard yesterday the Zim govt has agreed to compensate white farmers whose land was confiscated. Is that a rumor? I suppose the payout would be with new Zim monopoly money. Good for outhouse wallpaper.
Where or from whom did you "hear" this?

The anti-hunters are dealt with too nicely. They should have a truckload of elephant dung delivered to their estates entryways.

Where or from whom did you "hear" this?
My grouse hunting partner yesterday told me he saw it on the news. I just checked. Here's the AP story:

One has to wonder how a totally bankrupt govt with a negative number credit rating expects to come up with that kind of cash. Print more Zim play money of course. Costs more to print it than the paper is worth.

The only sensible "compensation" would be to give the land back to the white farmers who have the capital, credit, and expertise to work it properly so the country can start feeding the hundreds of thousands who are starving. Giving them a bunch of worthless currency solves nothing for anyone. Feel-good bullshit.

Last edited:
The correct way to do it is very controversial. That is to take helicopters and remove whole herds at once. This is the way they used to do it and it worked.

If this is true, I wonder how they handle a deceased person estate
I know a lady & her father in Houston who had their land and money confiscated and fled to Texas basically broken
Father is now dead , wonder if his family can recover some of the estate?

If this is true, I wonder how they handle a deceased person estate
I know a lady & her father in Houston who had their land and money confiscated and fled to Texas basically broken
Father is now dead , wonder if his family can recover some of the estate?
The present regime has a terrible track record. I would bet my crusty shorts this is just a load of window dressing PR bullshit that some bleeding hearts in the media are stupid enough to run with because it's anti-colonial theme is politically correct. I just do not see this bunch doing anything that benevolent. Also, the government is beyond flat broke. I'm sure this is just a tactic to gain approval for foreign aid that would as usual be gobbled up by the mobster/terrorists running Zimbabwe. Give the claimants back their land and reasonable security for a long term relationship. That's what the country needs. People who know how to make the land work.

Any chance Zimbabwe could issue an elephant bow tag because of the over population?

Any outfitter want to try and get me a tag for a bow???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inspiraology

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia